Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cradle 2 the Grave...^_~

1. Originally posted by Korian

Seik not a fan of Segal eh? but I gotta agree it wasn't the best.

Korian
    I actually like Segal, he's usually great in action movies, but this movie just didn't do anything for me. It had a few good action scenes, but I thought most of the movie was pretty forgetable.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

2. Well, Some of Seagal films are much worse than Exit Wounds. Under Siege 2, or Fire Down Below or The Ticker anyone? Now those are truly awful.

Exit Wounds did have some very nice action scenes, that made me enjoy the film no matter of bad story.

3. ...

Originally posted by Despair
    Well, Some of Seagal films are much worse than Exit Wounds. Under Siege 2, or Fire Down Below or The Ticker anyone? Now those are truly awful.

Exit Wounds did have some very nice action scenes, that made me enjoy the film no matter of bad story.
    The Ticker? Never heard of that one...must be that bad...

I actually enjoyed Exit Wounds-- the action scenes were actually done by a Chinese fight choreographer (seems to be the trend these days) and very nicely done. I'm very excited about this film as well. Kelly Hu is really hot and good at martial arts. And Jet Li just keeps getting better-- I 'm more of a Chan fan, but he has really impressed me with his American films...Don't forget Li's other film, Hero, coming out hopefully this year...looks to be a Crouching Tiger killer...

Speaking of Mark D., wasn't he in Crying Freeman? Is this movie worth picking up?
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

4. Oh Yeah!!! Crying Freeman is great movie. Very stylishly shot, with great action scenes, cool gunfights and very nice sword fight at the end. MD is great in it, and its directed by Cristoph Gans, who later directed Brotherhood of the Wolf. There are few dvds of it around, including all region one. Its really a shame that this film was never released in US.

Here is the link to the review of it coutesy of KFC site:

http://www.kfccinema.com/reviews/asi...ngfreeman.html

Also check out Drive also with MD, The Best US made martial art movie to date. MD is excellent in it, and it has really good fights. US DVD of it out of print, but can be found on Ebay once in a while. There is UK Special Edition with extra footage and lots of extras but its All Region PAL, so if you can play those, pick it up. It really worth it.

5. Here is review for Drive:

http://www.bulletsnbabesdvds.com/article.php?sid=36

Check it out.