Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Viewtiful Joe 2!

1. Megaman Viewtiful Joe 2!

Taken from www.gamefront.de:

First information to Viewtiful Joe 2

15.03.04 - The magazine Game Watch available in Hong Kong quits it to its current expenditure of volume. 85 Viewtiful Joe 2 on that allegedly with Capcom in work is to be.

Here a translation of the article (thanks on www.playasia.com):

- Joe is again the main character in the play

- likewise as second characters seems its friend to Silvia

- Silvia carries 2 ' Pom Poms ' (similarly as it the Cheerleader carries) with itself

- Joe & Silvia fight together as in a team (possibly similar as e.g. with Diddy Kong for SNES?)

- Joe can give e.g. to an opponent a Punsh and Silvia contributes then the remainder to it.

- diagram and style remain similar as in the predecessor.

- at the play principle also nothing is to change.

- it will give 6 different transportation facilities in the play.

- most likely will be responsible another Entwicklerstudio for Viewtiful Joe 2 (like already with DMC->DMC2), since the old Director at ' OOKAMI ' is busy. (*cries*)

- Viewtiful Joe 2 is introduced officially on the E3.

- the releases: Still before Christmas 2004

Consider please: Capcom confirmed nor announced the development of Viewtiful Joe 2 so far neither. Up to then are the statements of Game Watch WITHOUT GUARANTEE, because we do not know also, how respectable the magazine is.

2. Can I be scared now that its being handed off to another team? Or do I have to wait for more details to start complaining?
    Have a Pile of Shame? Destroy it! Join the Warpact

3. I hope that DMC2 is no indication of the quality we can expect in a sequal for Viewtiful Joe

Silvia carries 2 ' Pom Poms ' (similarly as it the Cheerleader carries) with itself
    Yeah.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    I hope that DMC2 is no indication of the quality we can expect in a sequal for Viewtiful Joe
    Same here.
    Otherwise...
    HOLY SHIT! This makes my day, right here.

6. Man is this going to be 2 player at once? That could be kind of cool if done right (although all the "viewtiful" moves could get annoying).

I realize it's not saying that... but it's an interesting possibility.

7. ...the thought of the combos that can be achieved with two Viewtiful players is mouth-watering.

Since VJ1 is likely to hit PS2, I wonder if VJ2 will hit 2-3 consoles at once.

8. Great news.

I hope that the original is also made for the Xbox, it is simply an amazing old school gaming with a new element and everyone should be able to try it.

9. Everyone can try it, if they buy a Gamecube or a PS2

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    Since VJ1 is likely to hit PS2, I wonder if VJ2 will hit 2-3 consoles at once.
    I got a feeling it's going to be based on all the sales #'s.

If a port of VJ 1 does awesome on ps2, I got a feeling Capcom will make the sequel ps2 only.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)