Thread: VDigi Electronics VD-V3 VGA Adapter

1. VDigi Electronics VD-V3 VGA Adapter

This month's xbox magazine just introduced this to me and since HDTV is a little outside my budget, I'm starting to have a bit of interest in trying one out.

So does this look like a good idea or should I just go after some VGA cables?

http://hardware.teamxbox.com/article...ent.php?id=724
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Shouldn't this be in the Circuit Board?

3. check this thread. if you haven't heard, it's in a new sub-forum specifically for hardware questions.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Shouldn't this be in the Circuit Board?
    oops
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. No problem.

6. Thanks.

7. I just got mine in the mail, and then I brought and left it over PaCrappa's by accident. I'll tell you my thoughts when I get it back.

Be warned though, I have heard it is ONLY useful for playing games in HD, as 480i is only barely clear enough to change settings in the dashboard. No 007 Agent Under Fire, Broken Sword 3, Colin McRae 3, Haunted House, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Kung Fu Chaos, MLB Slugfest , MLB Slugfest 20-04, Pro Race Driver, Starsky & Hutch, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Thing, V8 Supercars, XGRA etc.

You'll probably live without those games though...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Master

Be warned though, I have heard it is ONLY useful for playing games in HD, as 480i is only barely clear enough to change settings in the dashboard
    The fact that it works at all when displaying 480i is good!

Please let us know what you think of the picture and what not, cause I really want to get one.

9. Your name reminds me of the DCD.

10. With any type of HDTV (component) to VGA adapter, 480i will always look like ass. Smearing shit on the monitor is more appealing than 480i. That being said, seeing games that do use 480p or 720p are flat out amazing and for that freaking low price, you should get this damn thing immediately.