Thread: Buy 2, Get 1 Free @ Gamestop begins 3/17!

1. Buy 2, Get 1 Free @ Gamestop begins 3/17!

Just thought I'd let you guys know to check with your local retailer, since I am unaware if it's exclusive to just the stores within my district (hopefully Capt. Veggie or Shinjohnpv can confirm for me).

The sale starts tomorrow, so get those wallets out.

edit: bah, turns out this ain't even a deal throughout the U.S.

boo-ums!

2. I'm guessing this is for used games?...

edit: nevermind I saw the subtitle, I just clicked it from the most recent post so I didn't see it before, wouldn't hurt to mention it in the subject though

3. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Just thought I'd let you guys know to check with your local retailer, since I am unaware if it's exclusive to just the stores within my district (hopefully Capt. Veggie or Shinjohnpv can confirm for me).

The sale starts tomorrow, so get those wallets out.

they do it on a weird thing now

not all stores are doing this least we arent i dont know about CV's

i know weve had it on and off for a few months its like 1 store out of the district does it each weekend i dont think were supposed to do it for another few weeks
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. A wierd thing? What wierd thing is that? As in, it's not something they're doing across the country? They should do this everywhere.

Werewolf: aw, you should learn to read the subtitles. that's their purpose. but I keep forgetting that wolves can't read

5. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    A wierd thing? What wierd thing is that? As in, it's not something they're doing across the country? They should do this everywhere.

Werewolf: aw, you should learn to read the subtitles. that's their purpose. but I keep forgetting that wolves can't read

that would be correct

not every store does it at the same time through out the country

FOO!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.