Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in Import PS2 and/or IIDX goods?

Videogames' role in my life has pretty much dwindled out of existance over the last year or so. After I played Beatmania for a while, I could only think about how much that the skill was limited, as it can't be transferred to composing real music, which pretty much made me stop playing it. Also, other people may ooh and ahh, but noone that I know can truly appreciate the skill that I was gaining in it. While that may sound bad to judge oneself based on others' opinions, Beatmania is all about showing off in the long run.

I'm not denouncing it as a series, I'm just saying that it, and videogames in general, aren't really my thing anymore (except for 16-player Halo). I'm also trying to get out of my "hoarding" habits, as it really limits the amount that I can enjoy my possessions, as it limits them to being "collections". I have quite a bit of money in games that I could just sell right now, before they're not worth anything at all. In fact, I can't recall the last time I played all the way through a game. I know I'll miss them eventually, just as I miss a few of my old games (such as Samba de Amigo), but if I had them, I would never even play them. I would just gain the satisfaction of actually having them in my possession so that I can play them "when I want to".

Hope that answers your question.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tones
    Ok, that's fine. Just inform me which game that you would like, and I'll put it on hold for you.
    Hmmm...I'm really new to this Beatmania thing. I've played it on PSX and the arcade, but my local arcade got rid of it after about a month. I really enjoyed it but really have know idea which game is better. I guess I'll go with what everone you think is better. What are you looking at for a total cost with shipping?

Personally, I think that 6th Style is a little better. It has more songs than fifth, and if I remember correctly, a nice learning mode. How about $150 shipped for it and the controller? I suspect that shipping will be a little pricey due to the size of the box, and this includes delivery confirmation and insurance.

4. That seems fair for the controller and 6th Style. Like I stated above I probably can have the money within ~3 weeks. I have a side-job doing web updates for a local audio/video company, and that basically is the money the wife lets me spend on major game purchases, apart from the major must have releases (she let's me use our money for those ). I get paid, but he can be damn slow. I plug some hours in this weekend for him and let him know. You perfer MO I would assume? Let me know here or PM me. I hope he can pay me sooner than later, but I wouldn't count on it. I also have a snatcher case I want to pick up from Liquidsnake sooner than later.

5. I might be needing that 6th/5th depending on what Videodone is grabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

6. I'm gonna go with the 6th. If that's fine by Tones of course.

That's no problem, Videodrone. SC, when do you think you'll be able to get payment out?

Is anyone interested in the system itself?

9. I'll take the power cord, in the rare chance that you'd be willing to sell it separate.

Sorry, but I'd like to keep everthing together. I looked on ebay, and there were lots of them going for dirt cheap prices.