Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in Import PS2 and/or IIDX goods?

Anyone interested in Import PS2 and/or IIDX goods?

Well, I've decided to go ahead and get rid of my import PS2 (the latest SCPH-5000 w/ IR and DVD-RW/+RW support) and Beatmania goods (official regular controller and 5th and 6th styles IIDX). Here's the catch: I only want to get rid of them if I can sell them all on here. I'm not asking for a single package deal (although it would be nice), I just want everything to be accounted for before I sell it, so I won't get stuck with and and have to sell it on ebay.

So, hit me up with an email (TheNonExample@hotmail.com) or a PM if you're interested.

Here are some prices to start with:

5th Style - $55 + s/h

If anyone feels that the prices are too high, tell me. I just thought of these off of the top of my head.

2. 5th is harder to find then 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

3. Your IIDX prices seem nice, but compared to eBay (with luck) the JPS2 seems a tad high. Granted, new model and from a great source.

Someone should jump on this.

5th is harder to find than 6th? I paid less for 5th than 6th, but after checking japanvideogames.com, I noticed that the price of 5th has gone up $10, and the price of the controllers have gone up about the same. IIDX must be in high demand.

5. Hmmm.... this is very tempting but I shouldn't be spending a bunch of money, lol. Atleast I wouldn't have to worry about shipping, heh.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

Haha, yeah, it was nice not having to worry about the USPS screwing anything up.

7. I'd be interested in the IIDX controller and one of the games. It might take me two-three weeks to round up the funds though.

Ok, that's fine. Just inform me which game that you would like, and I'll put it on hold for you.

9. Just outta curiosity, why are you selling all of this? I feel like you just posted the happy news of getting it all in the Official Bemani Thread recently.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.