Thread: TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PLEASE

1. Raspberry TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PLEASE

I bought a USB to Xbox adapter and searched online until I found some decent drivers with every button mapped, the one thing I cant figure out is how to not use the mouse for the view, to look around, I still need to move the mouse, although I can walk, jump, shoot, zoom, and whatever the fuck else with the Xbox controller. Anyone here familiar with using controllers for PC gaming and could let me know how to set games to not use the mouse, I cant find the option under the UT2004 demo, Battlefield, or Halo. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Wrong forum.

3. Whatever

4. http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/f...splay.php?f=63
    Bam! Knock your question up a notch.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok
    I bought a USB to Xbox adapter and searched online until I found some decent drivers with every button mapped, the one thing I cant figure out is how to not use the mouse for the view, to look around, I still need to move the mouse, although I can walk, jump, shoot, zoom, and whatever the fuck else with the Xbox controller. Anyone here familiar with using controllers for PC gaming and could let me know how to set games to not use the mouse, I cant find the option under the UT2004 demo, Battlefield, or Halo. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Are you saying you want to use the Right analog for mouse functions?

ps - wrong forum