Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Price Drop Confirmed for U.S. (Or So It Appears)

1. Xbox Price Drop Confirmed for U.S. (Or So It Appears)

$199. www.gamespydaily.com/news/fullstory.asp?id=3403

I'll leave the comments to all you folks.

2. that's one nice announcement... if it's true...

wEEman33 Guest
    If the price drops, maybe I will finally get one and will be able to experience the two games I want for the system JSRF and Halo. Everything else on Xbox is kinda weak right now.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    i thought this has been known for like 2 weeks.....?

5. Originally posted by TheSCHLONG!
    i thought this has been known for like 2 weeks.....?
    Maybe. I'm pretty slow. However, it seems that not everyone knew. Still, I'll really try to stick with more current threads.

6. Sadly, my x-box gathers dust as it awaits Shenmue II.

Don't see much of anything that interests me.

Ditto for GC.

Price is nice - dunno if that'll jump start anything without more killer apps.

7. That's a pretty big slap in the face for people who spend 100 more on one. Like me.
    It's a mirror image!

wEEman33 Guest
    It seems that I'm a lot more content with my GC at this point than everyone else. I own Monkey Ball, Resident Evil, Smash. Bros, THPS3, Rogue Leader, Soccer Slam, and NBA Street. I have gotten a good month or two(even more in Smash Bros. case) of playing time out of each game I own. I feel like the GC has a much better library of games right now than any other system has had coming out of the gate sans the Dreamcast, and I have yet to experience a dry spell where I don't touch my system for weeks/months. The wait for Wrestlemania X8 and Eternal Darkness will be trying times though, because unlocking all the extras in RE can only last for so long. Still, the fall holds great things for both GC and Xbox owners but personally, I am more excited with what Nintendo has lined up.

9. I read this just recently but I can't remember for the life of me where, but it stated that both the PS2 and XBOX where going to drop to $199.99 at E3... it was a reliable source or otherwise I wouldn't have tought too much about it... man I wish I could remember where I read that

10. Excellent. I was a tad afraid that I wouldn't be able to get an Xbox by the end of the summer(though I probably would have been able to) but it looks like my fears have been put to rest.
    They call me Heatmiser
    and whatever I touch
    starts to melt in my clutch
    I'm too much!