Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 semi "Rare" PSX Games for sale

I offered people to make counter offers but got no replies
    I may put it back up for sale in the near future, but I don't
    see a problem with trying to make a little profit, this is
    Trade Depot, and when a game is new and sealed a seller has
    a bit more say in the price. I'll post some cheaper games in
    the near future.

I make heartless profit on eBay, and sell games at reasonable prices to people I know will appreciate them here.

But that's just me.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I make heartless profit on eBay, and sell games at reasonable prices to people I know will appreciate them here.

But that's just me.
    Word. Raping people here on some of the rarer games out there just isn't cool. However doing it on eBay is fun for the whole family.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Sorry but I don't price rape. Rez is rare and worth alot, plain and simple, plus the fact that it is sealed with no price sticker and or residue makes it immaculate. I don't go around with the mentality that if I give a TNL member a break or good deal, gee they will like me better. That's no way to do business and would imply I give special treatment to certin members, or am looking to befriend people by giving them my money. I am not going to explain the ins and outs of selling games but I started with a price, which some felt was too high yet when I asked for counter offers I got no responses. As the seller I come up with my own prices, I try to follow current trends and fluxuations but the fact remains if someone wants a game, but isn't willing to negotiate, yet only complains, I suggest going to the store and buying it yourself. I wish you good luck finding it. So I will keep Rez for my personal collection in the meantime and put some other things up for sale that aren't so pricey in the near future. The other PSX games are still for sale. This is Trade Depot not "Charity Depot" with that said I've given TNL memebers very fair prices and have made little or no profit in the past. In fact I just sent GohanX a sealed DDR Konamix for predicting WM 20. So it's all in the way you look and percieve things.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    Sorry but I don't price rape.
    http://search-completed.ebay.com/sea...only=1&from=R8

You wanted 70, but most of those sold for about 35-45.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

Sorry but I don't price rape, I've done my own research and
    it varies. $70 was my starting point, nobody made me a counter offer so it is off the table for now.

7. The sad truth is I'm seeing alot of REZ being sold on ebay and that shows there's nothing rare about it, aside from using it's limited production as the main excuse.

Yeah $70 is quite bad to start with, I only see one game on that list at $79 and nobody's taking the bait.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    The sad truth is I'm seeing alot of REZ being sold on ebay and that shows there's nothing rare about it, aside from using it's limited production as the main excuse.

Yeah $70 is quite bad to start with, I only see one game on that list at $79 and nobody's taking the bait.
    Speaking of which I looked on ebay and saw 5 copies apiece of Shining Force 3 and Dragon Force(Both US versions) all at once. When were these games considered rare? Hell if you need a copy of Radiant Silvergun or Panzer Dragoon Saga there's at least 10-20 people selling theirs.

And $40 for Grandia in any condition is absurd..sorry. I just sold my basically new copy for $15 on Ebay and I originally paid $15 for it at EB...brand new of course(And ignoring the language barrier the Saturn version is still better )

EDIT: btw..Aquanaut's Holiday is worth about $10..maybe less.

9. Tones just sold me his saturn s-video cable and I have grandia for psx, should I still get the other one?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

10. Quote Originally Posted by PepsimanVsJoe
    Speaking of which I looked on ebay and saw 5 copies apiece of Shining Force 3 and Dragon Force(Both US versions) all at once. When were these games considered rare? Hell if you need a copy of Radiant Silvergun or Panzer Dragoon Saga there's at least 10-20 people selling theirs.
    They are rare because they were made (I believe) in limited quantities, but not rare on Ebay because everyone is looking for the easy dollar, and everyone pays such absurd prices for them.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)