Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 semi "Rare" PSX Games for sale

3 semi "Rare" PSX Games for sale

Both are brand new Factory sealed, and OOP and HTF new. There is some price sticker residue on DDR, and the hook on Grandia has been pulled up, and has a few more small tears than I had first thought but the fact remains it is new you have my word.

All Domestic Playstation/2 versions: Prices include Priority Shipping with Confirmation for yours and my saftey.

DDR Konamix $35 PSX

Grandia $40 PSX

I also have a brand new Aquanaut's Holiday USA PSX, Factory sealed. Not sure what to ask for this.

No trades for now, and I only accept Money orders. I have positive feedback here, feel free to do a search of my name. PM, posts here, Emails are fine too. I have no way to post pics at the moment but they are all brand new.

Edit -I'd prefer to ship only within the States, but if you really want something I'm sure we can work something out.

2. Rez for 70? You've got to be kidding.

I don't want it that badly.

3. That Grandia is sounding pretty nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Rez for 70? You've got to be kidding.

I don't want it that badly.
    Yeah but that includes shipping. I've seen other sealed examples go over $80, not including shipping, if you have a counter offer that is fine too.

If anyone wants to price haggle I'd be willing to do a bit, within reason.

6. Dont mean to burst your bubble, but REZ for the PS2 can be had for $35-55 on eBay. It all depends on your timing.

New copies too? I checked and new ones were in the 60-70
    range without postage.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    New copies too? I checked and new ones were in the 60-70
    range without postage.
    Yes, new ones too. I saw a buy it now for $55. If you look at the completed auctions, you'll see.

I typed 'rez playstation' in the search.

Ok thanks for the info Bandit, It is not that important for
    me to sell, I already have my own copy I can just hold onto it til the value goes up since I haven't had any counter offers I'm removing it for now.

Edit - Even though some of the buy it now prices were 55 that didn't include shipping right? and some were still in the 70-80 range, I dunno I guess it's timing and how bad you want it.

10. YOU GREEDY BITCH! Bring REZ down to $50!
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"