Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jumping Flash

1. Jumping Flash single handedly sold me on the PSX and on Sony being good for the market. If only I had known what was to come...

Jay Guest
    We all wish we could have been Miss Cleo and been able to forsee what they would do to the industry.

Many of the best games ever made have appeared on Sony's two systems. I fail to this "evil" Sony that supposedly ruined gaming.

4. Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    Many of the best games ever made have appeared on Sony's two systems. I fail to this "evil" Sony that supposedly ruined gaming.
    I guess EThugg has played too much 989 Studios games, which is more than enough to destroy anyone's trust at Sony.

5. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted

I guess EThugg has played too much 989 Studios games, which is more than enough to destroy anyone's trust at Sony.
    Any game by 989 Studios is enough to destroy anyone's will to live. I shudder at just speaking their name aloud.

*shudder*

6. Originally posted by Melf

Any game by 989 Studios is enough to destroy anyone's will to live. I shudder at just speaking their name aloud.

*shudder*
    I'll go one step further...thanks you to Melf, I am now shuddering at the mere prospect of contemplating any type of thought that delves in the direction of 989 Studios. It'd be funny that they're still around even now, if it weren't for the fact that they just suck so much cock, oh so hard. But back to the lecture at hand, speaking of Jumping Flash and Muu-Muus, lol who remembers that event Sony invited that crazy head of Warp, Kenji Eno? Or something like that, I don't remember his name...big ol' Japanese dude, and this guy is like, the biggest mark for Sega, so while he was up on the pedestal in front of everyone, some Sony rep handed him a Muu-Muu doll as some sort of token/sign and that nut slams the thing to the ground in anger right when he gets it. LOL I always thought that was a funny lil story about that crazy mofo who's somehow in charge of Warp. :P