Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 117127129130131
Results 1,301 to 1,309 of 1309

Thread: Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow online multiplayer

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    I've never playd before. Are there any other skilless pussies that wants to play with me?
    Ask Hiro, he's right around your skill level.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Ask Hiro, he's right around your skill level.
    Oh shit son! That was like a bucket of eels right to Hiro's mouth.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe
    Damn, I wasn't aware that Hiro likes eels.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe
    HAHA!! I'm STILL queasy from that freaky ass shit.

I tried to convince Hiro or Dave to jump on later tonight, but they just ignored me

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    HAHA!! I'm STILL queasy from that freaky ass shit.

I tried to convince Hiro or Dave to jump on later tonight, but they just ignored me
    That's OK, they've given us the shaft long enough. Hummmmmm! I wander which one will get the shit stick when Chaos Theory comes out .

6. Me and Hiro already decided that we're only going to play co-op mode with eachother and skip versus altogether.

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Dave
    Me and Hiro already decided that we're only going to play co-op mode with eachother and skip versus altogether.
    That's what I would do if I were you guys. Versus wouldn't be any fun anymore anyway getting raped as bad as you two guys would .

8. Pandora tonight! Any old timers wanna be a fourth and bring back some memories?

9. Good games tonight guys. Thanks for putting up with my incredible noobiness. Playing with you should really help me and once I learn more of the maps, things should start to even up. It's a shame though that this time next week, and for some time after that, this will be the last thing on my mind.