Page 15 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow online multiplayer

1. Quote Originally Posted by BRAD73
    jed e3 and myself will be on but seems like everone is going to be on so it's going to be kinda hard for all of us to play together.
    And so it was. You guys were all booked up. So I resorted to Psi-Ops and hurling guards off of 4-story drops and into industrial ventilation fan blades.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

2. assholes, the lot of you. i wanted to play. sniff.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok
    I'll be on, and I learned the most ridiculous glitch/cheat in the world. I'll show it to you guys if you want, I cant believe Ubi would be so stupid to leave this in. It's a debug type thing for the game designers to get into the level quicker, and makes it possible for any spy to teleport straight to any ND on the Warehouse map or to the mercs spawn if they'd prefer, pretty much anywhere. I dont know if they left any other ones in, but alls I know is the Warehouse one so far.

See, I told you guys this game sucks online. GO BACK TO RAINBOW!!!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    See, I told you guys this game sucks online. GO BACK TO RAINBOW!!!
    Mog your just scared will ruin your dominating reputation that you own in rainbow six 3, you jump over and play with us we won't beat up on you to bad I promise Quit being a I jump in on rainbow from time to time to lose my ass. No one cheats out of the tnl clan that we play with.

Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    assholes, the lot of you. i wanted to play. sniff.
    If you would set up a room of your own there was enough people trying to get in that you could have easily made a whole other room. I know Dave, and Sundog tried to play for sure.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BRAD73
    No one cheats out of the tnl clan that we play with.
    He's wrong, I cheat.

6. Be on tonight again around 8:30 central. Dave you need to get on earlier before the room fills up. I always feel really bad everyone will get in before you and I know you really want to play. See if Evilmog would play this great game instead of that trashy rainbow six game we'd probably have enough people to have 2 full rooms all of the time. What ever happened to StormShadow, I never see him on rainbow or sc pandora. He used to be pretty fucking good at pandora.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok
    I'll be on, and I learned the most ridiculous glitch/cheat in the world. I'll show it to you guys if you want, I cant believe Ubi would be so stupid to leave this in. It's a debug type thing for the game designers to get into the level quicker, and makes it possible for any spy to teleport straight to any ND on the Warehouse map or to the mercs spawn if they'd prefer, pretty much anywhere. I dont know if they left any other ones in, but alls I know is the Warehouse one so far.

Is this what you and Hiro were doing when I did you that "favor" last night?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nigel
    Is this what you and Hiro were doing when I did you that "favor" last night?
    Yeah, I showed him a little taste of the glitch.

9. where'd you hear about it? or did you actually figure it out yourself.

10. Nah, I watched someone on my friends list do it in spectator mode, then jumped into his voice chat one night and asked him how to do it. After I verified that it worked, I hit up some gaming forums to research. It's hard to set it up so that you can teleport anywhere, you need to go into the level and grab onto the ledge of a box or wall ( or wall flip ) to set the spot where you want to teleport, then make it back to the pipe you can teleport from ( in the case of the Warehouse, it's the one right by the spy spawn ) without grabbing onto anything else, but it's still really cheap because as a default it'll just dump you into the middle of the warehouse, so it's possible to beat the mercs to the NDs ( though not by a whole lot, you'd still get naded ) and after Sector 3 is opened it is very very easy to teleport into the merc spawn.