Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow online multiplayer

1. Quote Originally Posted by SXA
    Yeah, played some games with Latro, Evilmog, and furyfox. Evilmog is fucking good as mercenary. Heh. Good games guys.
    If you think I'm good yikes....wait till you play some other people. I get my ass kicked A LOT when I dont play TNLers. Actually I dont play it anymore unless there are some TNLers online. Theres a lot more assholes playing this game than other Live games I noticed.

I'm better at Rainbow Six 3. Especially when Epmode, StormShadow,Latro, Sundog, and my brother are all on the same team
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    If you think I'm good yikes....wait till you play some other people. I get my ass kicked A LOT when I dont play TNLers. Actually I dont play it anymore unless there are some TNLers online. Theres a lot more assholes playing this game than other Live games I noticed.

I'm better at Rainbow Six 3. Especially when Epmode, StormShadow,Latro, Sundog, and my brother are all on the same team
    So true. I played some Level 5 and 6 guys 2 nights ago. A damn joke (they were nice enough while destroying me, at least) and 1/10th as fun as playing with TNLers.

Did your brother metion our triumphant return to "co-op" last night on Rainbow Six? I use "co-op" loosely since we degenerated into team-killing rather quickly.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet
    So true. I played some Level 5 and 6 guys 2 nights ago. A damn joke (they were nice enough while destroying me, at least) and 1/10th as fun as playing with TNLers.

Did your brother metion our triumphant return to "co-op" last night on Rainbow Six? I use "co-op" loosely since we degenerated into team-killing rather quickly.
    That was me playing with you guys last night. Its almost always me playing now.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    That was me playing with you guys last night. Its almost always me playing now.
    Good to know that was you I took out between the eyes.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by SXA
    Yeah, played some games with Latro, Evilmog, and furyfox. Evilmog is fucking good as mercenary. Heh. Good games guys.
    Yeah, I don't know what happened that one night. I got dropped from the lobby we were in, and then couldn't find you again. We should set up another game some time if you're in #tnl.

6. Yeah, dunno what happened. I was dumped in the lobby and then Latro invited me to play, so I played some games with him. I'll log on IRC later tonight maybe.

7. How far do these levels go anyway? In six months is there going to be level 24 people playing against level 16? It's going to ruin the fucking game, the point hit taken when you lose to such a lower level is going to cause all sorts of dropping.

8. This game is really cool. I just played last night for the first time. Thanks to my man JM(Latro) for taking the time to show me the ropes. If not for that, I would have gotten my ass kicked even worse.

9. i'm amazed you have any enthusiasm left after playing with that jerk. oh sure, he may be nice to you now, but give it time..

add me. i'm much, much better than jm.

10. JM was quite the jerk when he was jumping on your head and breaking your neck the other night wasn't he? I guess I would call him a jerk too after that torture chamber of an ass kicking we put on you guys .