Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow online multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel
    This game is really cool. I just played last night for the first time. Thanks to my man JM(Latro) for taking the time to show me the ropes. If not for that, I would have gotten my ass kicked even worse.
    I'm sorry; I'll kick your ass instead of JM's next time.

2. Woah, its Brad!! Didnt know you posted here.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. I just signed up. I've been meaning to for quite a while now since I play online with all you guys.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BRAD73
    JM was quite the jerk when he was jumping on your head and breaking your neck the other night wasn't he? I guess I would call him a jerk too after that torture chamber of an ass kicking we put on you guys .
    oh god. what are you doing here?

i suppose i should admit that sundog and i were just going easy on you. you'd do the same if you had to listen to yourself whine after every loss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    oh god. what are you doing here?
    Ain't it grand? JM's bad enough -- and now we get his porch-pissin' buddy to join in the gloating.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet
    Ain't it grand? JM's bad enough -- and now we get his porch-pissin' buddy to join in the gloating.
    Porch-pissin' is atime honored tradition in Lousiany! Gives you an excuse to look at your friends junk.

7. I've been sick since I first played but I look forward to getting my ass kicked again really soon. This game is so good, I can't stop thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    I'm sorry; I'll kick your ass instead of JM's next time.
    Big tough guy picking on the handicapped. That last game we had that night, I finally got a good move off with the camera you shoot and let out the gas. I did that, Rich fell, I went over to smoke him out and choke/kill him, and I hit the wrong button and stood there like a douch and got killed. Oh well, at least I got the camera thing to work.

Since I've been playing, I've found the camera to be useful ONCE, and it was the night we played. I used it on Latro outside of one 201 in the Hospital while I was in the REALLY dark room next to the ND133 and he was searching for my outside. I got him knocked out and had time to get the ND133.

9. Cameras are really useful in some maps and not so much in others. They're pretty effective in Warehouse.

BTW - when is any downloadable content coming out for this?

10. GodDAMN Epmode loves to talk some shit. Too bad he can't back it up.

"Oh yeah, let's see how you like it on Neutralization..." = famous last words.

JM