Page 1 of 131 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow online multiplayer

1. Yield Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow online multiplayer

I just bit the bullet and went to the official SCPT website, and I was excited before about the online play, but now I won't be able to sleep, has anyone seen the movies with the merc's motion sensor visor? This co-op is going to 0wnz0r. I might have to skip out on a few bills this month to pick this game up.

I haven't anticipated a game this much since...well, hell, probably since Vice City.

3. I'll be on tonight if anybody sees me toss an invite.

4. Rich, and company. I will play tonight if you guys are down to play. Just msg me on AIM (you too master), my screen name is tenshoubahn and I'll log on.

5. I just got this and I'm like...... fucking getting owned in the ass. Someone help me learn how to play properly.

6. i'll be on over the weekend if you need some help. i'm not great, myself, but i know the levels pretty well.

7. Alright, cool dude. I'll add you to my friends list.

8. I'll be on as well, although I'm still learning a few levels.

9. Quote Originally Posted by SXA
    Alright, cool dude. I'll add you to my friends list.
    i tried to get you into our game, but my room filled up pretty quick. they were all tnl types, so i wasn't about to ask anyone to leave.

10. Yeah, played some games with Latro, Evilmog, and furyfox. Evilmog is fucking good as mercenary. Heh. Good games guys.