Thread: Snes controler for both the GC and PC

Snes controler for both the GC and PC

I own a gameboy player and I just got the capcom coin-up 5 game box set for PC.

I'd like to be able to have a old style controller to play both. I'm thinking about getting the Hori Digital Controller and a USB GC adapter. But that is going to be rather costly.

There is the alternative of getting the cheaper MadCats Nes style PSX controller and getting an adapter to play it USB and GC. But with the extra adapter I would need for this, I wouldn't be saving much, if any.

I'd really rather get adapter than a PC USB controller as the price is going to be about the same, and there are no really good 2D game controllers for PC right now.

How has everybody else dealt with this?

I can't believe the retrocon isn't available for the GC. That is ass. I was all ready to buy it for the MM Collection.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    I can't believe the retrocon isn't available for the GC. That is ass. I was all ready to buy it for the MM Collection.
    Yep, and from what i've read, the d-pad doesn't react as well as could be hoped. With it's 25$ price tag, and need of two converters for it, one for the PC and GC, I may go with importing that other controller.