Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Rez, PS2 (import or US, new or used)

1. I have the TV coming, so it'd be best just to get it for PS2. My DC's not fully operational, anyway, so that rules it out for now.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I don't have a mod, I have a JPS2 and a USPS2. Otherwise I would have jumped on the PAL ones already.
    Good thing you didn't - the PS2 doesn't display PAL games properly on a US TV. Unless you're using RGB, you wouldn't have been able to play it.

3. If I remember correctly, icarus had REZ for sale. I think it was like $45 shipped. I was going to buy it, but I already own one and was going to sell it back on eBay >=). He might still have it..so hit him up with a PM/email.

I'm stopping by his place soon (I hope) to buy some stuff off him... if he still has Rez, I'll let ya know.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I can't afford anything over 25, without some serious guilt, and I really, REALLY hoped to trade for it.

6. Why do you want this game so much? I can say that my wife tried it out & was not turned on. Who knows why gamegirladvance was (cash payment from UGA?). Anyway, yeah, I have a JPS2 Rez+Trancevibrator sitting on my shelf, giving me peace-of-mind that I own at least one game revered by the TNL crowd enough to make me fit in. Unfortunately, I don't see anything in your list for which I'd be willing to trade it. I bought it from shop.himeya last Feb for $104.

edit: What I mean to say is this. Unless you've already played & fell in love with Rez, you probably will find that the gameplay experience is good but not good enough to be worth the collateral needed to acquire it at this time.

7. I've played it on DC, but I honestly can't stand that controller. I'd enjoy it even more if I didn't have to stop playing after fifteen minutes because my hands hurt so much. Hence, ps2.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I've played it on DC, but I honestly can't stand that controller. I'd enjoy it even more if I didn't have to stop playing after fifteen minutes because my hands hurt so much. Hence, ps2.
    Wait... you have feeling back in your hands!? Congrats!

http://shop.himeya.com still has both JPS2 versions, although they're very expensive. ebay is showing $10-70.

http://www.therage.com/cgi-local/Sof...857+1097854717

9. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    Wait... you have feeling back in your hands!? Congrats!

http://shop.himeya.com still has both JPS2 versions, although they're very expensive. ebay is showing $10-70.
    Yes, and it's so nice to have it back My DC's dead anyway.

I've been watching eBay, trust me, and they almost never end below 30 bucks. I NEED to trade for this!

You still looking? I have an extra copy of the Japanese version.