Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTB: Rez, PS2 (import or US, new or used)

1. Yup, still looking. I'd actually prefer Japanese, since my USPS2 is going to be kept in another room for my step-brother to play.

How much? I'm figuring you wouldn't care to trade..

2. I have a domestic version in near-perfect condition that I'm looking to sell. Only thing is I do want to get a good price for it as I'm saving for something. I'm looking for around $50.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

3. :sigh: I need to stress again that I would MUCH prefer trades. Trying to avoid bitching about money, but I can't afford $50 offers. I would have gone to eBay if I could take those kind of prices.

I was hoping someone may have picked it up when it hit $20 at Circuit City or the like.

Thanks for trying, but fifty is well beyond my payable range.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    :sigh: I need to stress again that I would MUCH prefer trades. Trying to avoid bitching about money, but I can't afford $50 offers. I would have gone to eBay if I could take those kind of prices.

I was hoping someone may have picked it up when it hit $20 at Circuit City or the like.

Thanks for trying, but fifty is well beyond my payable range.
    Ok, understandable. I would charge a lot less but ipods don't buy themselves . Good luck finding one.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.