Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. Awesome episode. Could it get any better for a FG-hater like me? When they have Osama bin Laden talking shit about the show? The "retaliation" movie was brilliant. I really hope the DVD version is uncensored (but probably not).

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    I thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead considering last night's episode was awesome. A double-swerve in the first five minutes, more hilarious jabs at Family Guy, Muslims, G.W., a knock on The Simpsoms and South Park itself, and a gut-busting ending. Anyone else catch it?
    It's not up here yet, but I've heard about it. I saw a brief clip where they parodied FG on the internet. Saw FG last Sunday and realized they were way right. Kinda sad, really.

I did find this, however.

http://www.wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=797

Hmm....
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 13 Apr 2006 at 11:48 AM.

3. I tried to watch Family Guy last sunday, they did the ding fries are done internet joke.

WHAT THE FUCK.

The banana thing was cute, but way over, now this. Internet Jokes < Creative Writing.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Awesome episode. Could it get any better for a FG-hater like me? When they have Osama bin Laden talking shit about the show? The "retaliation" movie was brilliant. I really hope the DVD version is uncensored (but probably not).
    IBTN

5. Crazy thing is, Family Guy can do NOTHING to retaliate. McFarlane and friends aren't talented enough to. What will they do, have Peter do a "remember the time when I killed Cartman?" or some shit? That will just prove how right Stone and Parker were. One of the biggest ownings I've ever seen and I love it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Awesome episode. Could it get any better for a FG-hater like me? When they have Osama bin Laden talking shit about the show? The "retaliation" movie was brilliant. I really hope the DVD version is uncensored (but probably not).
    I thought it was awesome too. I like Family Guy but the parody was spot on. I wonder if the "censoring" was actually done by Comedy Central or if it was written into the episode. I thought it was ironic that they couldn't show Muhammad handing Peter a football helmet, but they could show Jesus shitting all over the American Flag. The manatees with the idea ball tank was clever. South Park keeps getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Crazy thing is, Family Guy can do NOTHING to retaliate. McFarlane and friends aren't talented enough to. What will they do, have Peter do a "remember the time when I killed Cartman?" or some shit? That will just prove how right Stone and Parker were. One of the biggest ownings I've ever seen and I love it.
    Not to mention it will take them like three months to retaliate because they send their animation overseas to be finished. South Park can pump out an episode in a week and have it be well written.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I tried to watch Family Guy last sunday, they did the ding fries are done internet joke.

WHAT THE FUCK.

The banana thing was cute, but way over, now this. Internet Jokes < Creative Writing.
    I thought this was stupid too. At least use a fresh joke, maybe throw in something about Chuck Norris.

7. Has Family Guy EVER used a fresh joke?
    How could you like that POS show? The "Want some Mr. T... tea?" joke on South Park last week was funnier than anything I've ever seen on Family Guy.

8. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Has Family Guy EVER used a fresh joke?
    How could you like that POS show? The "Want some Mr. T... tea?" joke on South Park last week was funnier than anything I've ever seen on Family Guy.
    Meh, it makes me laugh. It's no Futurama or South Park but I can tolerate it. The older seasons are funnier than this new season.

9. Last edited by YellerDog; 13 Apr 2006 at 12:11 PM.

10. Aside from Diffx you assholes are frontin' like mad. You all sucked Family Guy's dick so hard your faces imploded.
    Time for a change