Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    Or chances are SP fans, who usaully pride themselves on "getting" SP are so blinded by this whole "lets attack FG" bullshit that no one has blatantly realized this is just another attack on Scienetology.
    What the fuck are you babbling about?

2. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    Okay Jackass now tell me why the fuck Family Guy shouldn't be watched. They tried to attack Family Guy in so many different fucking ways but they never gave one fucking reason why someone shouldn't watch it.
    That was never the point. The point is that it's poorly written.

I'm not surprised this was not obvious to you.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Just becuase something is poorly written does not mean it's not entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    What the fuck are you babbling about?
    All the crap about "pulling FG episode" is identical to the situation in which CC pulled the "In the closet" episode. The free speech talk is an argument that their episode shouldn't have been pulled.

4. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    Just becuase something is poorly written does not mean it's not entertaining.
    Once again, where are you getting that they were trying to say it was not entertaining? Many characters throughout both episodes consistently said Family Guy is entertaining and fun to watch. The only points against Family Guy were Cartman and Islamic guys saying it's poorly written, and then showing that Family Guy is written by manatees creating jokes through matching joke balls. Nowhere, ever, was it said that Family Guy is possibly not entertaining or that it should not be watched, but for some reason that's all you're going on about.

You're putting words into Matt and Trey's mouth to try and make a point that is irrelevant to anything that's actually going on, just like a Family Guy joke.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    As others have said SP is a bit preachy these days so it is in danger of screwing itself in much the same way. It will be anamainacs all over again.
    right...anamaniacs

6. Man, I hated it when C.O.P.S. got all preachy. Man, when has South Park NOT taken a few minutes an episode to hop on a soapbox? That's part of the thing, man.

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Take from that what you will. Michelle Malkin and other worthless idiots are totally misreading it and flying off the handle like good wingnuts do, but apparently it actually was censorship if that NRO entry is right.
    QFT.

I hate Michelle Malkin with a fucking passion. That bitch should be beaten senseless and then spad so she can't reproduce.
    Time for a change

8. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    Or maybe it just hasn't occured to Matt and Trey that FG is an extremely different show and that they are really pissed at thier own fans who decided to enjoy something else and stupidly compare apples and oranges.

Or chances are SP fans, who usaully pride themselves on "getting" SP are so blinded by this whole "lets attack FG" bullshit that no one has blatantly realized this is just another attack on Scienetology.
    Personally, I pride myself on typing using minimal abbreviations.

...especially when you're only abbreviating two words.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchimo Dos
    right...anamaniacs
    not that both are preachy, but that both talk about current events and thus aren't as entertaining years after the fact.