Page 19 of 106 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. That episode was awful. Really, really terrible.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe
    I thought it was fucking hilarious! When her minge would speak the camera would just be on her crotch.
    This is what made me laugh.

3. Weak episode, but it had it's moments.

4. Holy shit was last nights episodes funny. That might have been my favorite episode since Cartman entered the Special Olympics.

I really like the episodes where they don't address current events and do a show based soley on the South Park characters. And Cartman centric episodes have the most comedic potential, last nights Dog Whisperer fucking delivered. I almost died laughing where they are walking down the street and Cartman completely loses his mind and tries to make a break for it. The god damn neck pinching and the animation they did when he gets put on his back had me in tears.

The ending was brilliant too.

5. I agree, that was by far the best episode of this run and I'm glad to see that they still have the ability to churn out such a funny episode. Actually, I thought Manbearpig was pretty good too. Overall, it was a pretty good run, brought down by one really terrible episode.

6. What a great episode. Just like Rumpy said, the animation for Cartman when he hit the went into submission mode was fucking hilarious!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    I agree, that was by far the best episode of this run and I'm glad to see that they still have the ability to churn out such a funny episode. Actually, I thought Manbearpig was pretty good too. Overall, it was a pretty good run, brought down by one really terrible episode.
    Yeah, I'm being totally cereal too.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe
    What a great episode. Just like Rumpy said, the animation for Cartman when he hit the went into submission mode was fucking hilarious!
    yeah I got a kick out of that too.

I laughed my ass off at Super Nanny going fucking nuts and digging in the toilet to eat her shit.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. What I liked about last night's episode was the fact that the Dog Whisperer was actually intelligent; his methods were all the more entertaining becuase of it.

10. Meh, it was alright.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.