Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    Next week promises to be epic. They're taking on Mel Gibson and the Passion of the Christ. I can't wait.

"Go on, Kyle. Prove Mel Gibson wrong."
    Does this mean they're gonna be tying Cartman to the cross again?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    I thought Wednesday's was the second episode. The (brilliant) Ninja episode was the season premiere.
    They skipped the one that was supposed to be shown after the Weapons episode, for some reason, and went straight into this week's episode.

The Special Olympics is the third one.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. I downloaded this episode and it said "episode 3", I didn't even realize last weeks was the season starter.

4. Decent episde tonight. Gotta love Hitler Cartman.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Nice episode, the Mel Gibson stuff was hilarious most of the time.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Nice episode, the Mel Gibson stuff was hilarious most of the time.
    I thought it was just flat out stupid.

This is one of the worst episodes i've seen in awhile, and it's sad because it had the potential to be great.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. Cartman made a convincing hitler. It had it's high and lows, nice little nod to Daffy duck, some really funny animation on Gibson and even a crack on baseketball. Good message at the end as usual, but last episode was a lot better.

8. Roufuss, I see where you're coming from, but the only part of the Gibson stuff that really annoyed me was the final bit in the show, which was pretty tasteless, even for South Park.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. I think Cartman getting shit on was pretty appropriate.

10. re: Passion episode:

It was a mixed bag. Mel Gibson was utterly hilarious, from the Mad Max tanker to the Braveheart makeup to the torture fetish. But the ending was too formulaic. Far too many South Park episodes end with angry mobs and senseless violence followed by a feel-good ending. And the Cartman-as-Hitler joke has been done before.

In sum, it was average. Not up to recent caliber, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    nice little nod to Daffy duck
    Best part of the episode. Love the Looney Tunes references.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood