Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. I don't know if tonght's "You Got Served" episode was new or not, but the part when Butters was tap dancing to "I've got something in my front pocket for you" and accidently killed 8 people was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV ever.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I don't know if tonght's "You Got Served" episode was new or not, but the part when Butters was tap dancing to "I've got something in my front pocket for you" and accidently killed 8 people was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV ever.
    Yeah, that tap dancing sequence was hilarious. Too bad the rest of the episode was not.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. It was new and yes that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Can't wait for Lemiwinks (sp?) to return next week.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. I liked that they put that DDR type kid. I thought the episode was funny as hell.

5. "I'm such a nononformist, I'm nonconforming with the rest of you. I'll do it"
    "I don't like fellas that kill me. Not in general."

6. I actually thought this episode was a lot funnier than the Passion of the Jew one.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. i thought both the mel gibson one and ninja one flat out sucked, this one had me laughing like an idiot. he served them with the achey-breaky-hart song ..tonight was beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

8. I thought the Passion and Steroid episodes weren't very good, but tonight's episode was a lot better. I loved that Stan's dan was near death after being danced at and every one's reactions to being served.

9. yeah, actually what i liked most was the sheer absurdity of it. mr. garrison, the dads, essentially a bunch of middle aged white guys talking about getting served in such a serious manner, while the kids genuinly didnt seem to even know what was going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

10. Awesome episode. I laughed my ass off through the whole show. The goth kid dance, and the DDR asian were dead on.