Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. "I've got something in my front pocket, for youuuuuuu
    Why don't you reach into my pocket, and see what it is?"

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. " You mean, dance, without a machine telling you want to do? "
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

3. I thought last night's episode was the best so far this season (I've been pretty disapointed so far this season). A.W.E.S.O.M.E.-0 4000 saying "Weak" and "Lame" in his robot voice with Butters and the TV exec was hystarical.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

4. And Cartman as Brittney Spears at the end was priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

5. So far "Awesom-o" and "You got served" are the best I've seen of this season so far.

LAME
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Yeah, AWESOME-O was hilarious. I think my favorite part was when Butters walks into the Pentagon ;p

8. Er... what exactly happened in Hawaii that caused the intended episode to not be shown?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

It was a joke... I doubt they made a fucking Lemmiwinks episode.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Great episode last night.

But what happened to Lemmiwinks? Did his episode get bumped?

I like how the name "Awesom-O" is a parody of that Toyota robot Asimo. And I'm glad that Cartman finally received his comeuppance this week. He's gotten away with far too much bullshit these past few seasons.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood