Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

The Cartman voice is seriously one of the funniest I have ever heard in my life. I wonder if it'll ever stop amusing me.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    The Cartman voice is seriously one of the funniest I have ever heard in my life. I wonder if it'll ever stop amusing me.
    Yeah, that whole episode was made funny on Cartman's robot voice.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

3. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Er... what exactly happened in Hawaii that caused the intended episode to not be shown?
    LOL

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. I love how the whole lie collapsed on him when he farts. "Initiate fart sequence. Initiate smell sequence." "A farting robot? That doesn't make any sense!"

Great episode.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kano On The Phone
    LOL
    Well, seriously, I thought it was an honest thing. I don't know crap about this Lemmiwinks (or whatever it is) thing, so the preview for this week's show made it seem like a big deal that he/it was coming back. Since I don't know what it is, and don't know what the joke behind it was, I thought it indeed could have been something that might honestly be offensive due to some recent event.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. The whole episode was funnier than normal but I was cracking up when Butter's Mom was talking to Cartman's Mom on the phone, asking if he could go with Butters to LA. It went something like this...

Cartman's Mom: "Oh, I don't know. Catman is still supposed to be grounded for trying to exterminate the Jews."

Butter's Mom: "...excuse me?"

Cartman's Mom: "Oh, I guess it's ok"
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. lol, great line. It's so funny to think that after all the horrible stuff Cartman does, the worst punishment he gets is being grounded for 2 weeks.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragic
    I've been pretty disapointed so far this season
    Your opinion is wrong.

9. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    Your opinion is wrong.
    I believe this news

10. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    The episode would have been alot more funny if the writers remembered that Jesus actually lives in South Park, this episode was just dying for him to say or do SOMETHING!!!

True, Jesus used to lived in South Part. Remember he died (again) a few seasons ago.