Page 7 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. TVShowsonDVD is reporting that SP will get re-issued season sets by Viacom, and the first four seasons will be made available as a single, bulk purchase. Go here to pre-order that bundle - http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_ite...er_id=11367434
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Pretty good episode tonight. Funny gags with Jackson and quality Kenny appearance was cool too. Nothing too outrageous but a solid episode.

3. The whole thing with the cops was the funniest part of it, I thought.
    Time for a change

4. I guess it was a decent ep. Cops were the best thing about it.

5. Yeah, the Michael Jackson parody stuff wasn't all that funny, but the cops' hypocrisy was tragically hilarious.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

LOL Guest
    I didn't laugh once. South Park isn't funny because it's topical, it's funny because it's really clever about being topical, but there was nothing new or interesting in this episode that hasn't been pointed out hundreds of times before.

7. i wish it weren't topical at all. i just laugh because they say jew, fag, and fart a lot

8. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    I didn't laugh once. South Park isn't funny because it's topical, it's funny because it's really clever about being topical, but there was nothing new or interesting in this episode that hasn't been pointed out hundreds of times before.
    Exactly. Which has been my problem with this season in general. Opps. Forgot. My opinion is wrong.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

9. Yeah. It's been a great season so far.

LOL Guest
    Best season ever, other than Wednesday.