Page 90 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7686888990919294104 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. Yeah, I didn't really catch it either I guess. At this point it's pretty well known that the Cartman character is a huge racist.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. That was a reference to Stephen King's "the stand"....

3. Well I've never read the book or seen the TV series so that flew right over my head.

I've never enjoyed a King novel.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. I couldn't stop laughing at this week's transgender episode. This season is great so far.

5. After reading that I realized how worthless Aunt Jemima's is. You can make pancakes from scratch just as easy and find better syrup, too.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Jesus Christ. It was the gluten-starved hallucination of an over the top racist character. Stop over analyzing it.

8. I am Lorde, ya ya ya.