Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 92102104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057

Thread: South Park

1. So far I'm liking this season more than the last.

2. I liked the serialized episodes more. I do, however, enjoy that they carried the school shooting thing across more than one episode. Be interested to see if they keep it up.

3. "Do I know you?"

"I'm Randy Marsh."

"You from Pixar?"

"No, South Park."

"Do I own South Park?"

"Not yet."

4. ...and South Park can no longer be found online in China.

5. That was an amazing episode.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I tried to give South Park one final chance this season. Nope, the show is dead. One decent episode on China doesn't make up for the remaining pile of garbage that was the rest of the season. Even an episode with a good point to make, on the vegetarian burgers, ran through 20 minutes of unfunny antics to get to its decent resolution. South Park had a good run but it's time for everyone involved with the show to realize they're old, the world moved on, and they couldn't keep up.

7. I still laugh more at this show than others. So I guess that’s good enough for me. The macho man look a like beating the shit out of all the women was worth a laugh or two.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle