Page 97 of 106 FirstFirst ... 83939596979899101 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. I don't keep up with Penn, but I like how Bill Maher & Richard Dawkins are becoming a benchmark of liberalism.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Dawkins is waaaaay out of touch and Maher can't help putting his foot in his mouth regularly.

I'm pretty sure Dawkins's main motivation is 'getting back at Daddy'.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 25 Sep 2015 at 08:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Dawkins is a terrible person.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. He sucks.

5. He is kind of an asshole, but he aims his shit in the right direction most of the time, and it can be entertaining.

6. South Park

Old guard atheism is for babies. The New Way is to not give a fuck and get on with things.

Hitchens was also Mad At Daddy. So lame.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 25 Sep 2015 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    A Libertarian is just a conservative who doesn't have to back their shit up with any kind of basis in reality.
    conservatives haven't done that since the early 90s, so I don't see a difference.

8. The last episode, holy fuck. This show is beyond amazing even if it only hinges on current events.

Buckle up, buckaroo!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. South Park is really on fire, but the US has also given it plenty of fodder this decade. The last episode had a great moment of heart that has been otherwise lost in all the ridiculous lampooning. 10/10

10. Just saw episode 3, and really liking how they're allowing the story to carry most of their criticism, opposed to past seasons that really try to beat you over the head with it. I like both approaches, just appreciate that they're giving one a rest. Plus, having a continuous story like this has so far been interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.