Page 99 of 106 FirstFirst ... 8595979899100101103 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. So far, I'm finding this season less lol funny than seasons past, but the satire is spot on.

2. Tweek x Craig is kinda great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. It really is. I can't believe how on fleek these fuckers are. This season is on par with BrBa season 4. For a 30 min show, it's beyond amazing what they've pulled through in 6 episodes.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. So in this episode you discover the mayor is a widow very subtly.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    on fleek
    You'll receive your fine in the mail in a few days.

6. I had never heard of Creek before today. Now I know.

Awesome episode, though. I really can't believe how strong this season is.

7. The absurdity of the word and it's lack of orgin tickles me.

8. Kinda bummed that there's no new episode this week :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. OK, there's a couple things I really like about this season of South Park. First: timing. This season is running like clock work, it's running on rails but pulls enough switches to get you questioning what's going on before running back on track. Second: on the surface it makes fun of liberal and conservative hubris, but the entire plot is a libertarian nightmare and if you have any sense you can see they are making fun of you too. And third: PC Principal is so beautifully written. He could easily be a narcasistic pretentionlord looking to crush that puss, but he really believes he's doing what's right, and that makes him so god damn compelling.

10. Turns to stare down PCP
    "Suuu su suu suuuuck my dick PC Principle."