Page 91 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7787899091929395105 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. Oh well. 3 out of 4 episodes ain't bad.

2. Yeah, last week was a weak episode, but seeing as I actually watched Wacky Races on Saturday morning cartoons I loved the second half anyway. They did a great Dirk Dastardly and Muttley. The run on the supermarket cereal aisle was a great one-off gag, too. Pure pandering to a very specific and small section of the audience, sure, but it worked on me.
    Last edited by James; 19 Oct 2014 at 01:52 PM.

3. Great idea for an episode even if it was obvious. The parents were the best part, Randy might be the most consistently funny character on the show.

4. Might be? Randy is FAR, FAR and away the best character on the show.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

5. Yup. Randy is the best thing on the show for sure.

6. Yep, Randy has been the best for about a decade now.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Sung by someone named Sia, which is apparently some kind of big deal? I'm not up on these people any more. I just found out tonight while looking this up that Lorde is the singer of Royals.

/old
    Last edited by James; 22 Oct 2014 at 12:16 AM.

8. They did an episode that was pretty respectful to the transgender conversation, and then in the very next episode, they do a cheap tranny joke.

My "wow they aren't terrible in their handling of the topic" moments was fleeting.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. It's South Park. They've always been lo-blow high-brow humor in a bi-polar cycle.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I don't think comedy should be PC, or even particularly sensitive.