Page 92 of 106 FirstFirst ... 7888909192939496 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

1. Not even a little bit. If you don't like it, it's not for you.

2. What's the difference between santa and a jew

3. South Park

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don't think comedy should be PC, or even particularly sensitive.
    I'm not saying that. I'm saying that if you're going to make jokes that involve transgender people, don't go back to the same three or four jokes that people have been using for years and years and years.

Which, most of the time, is, "Haha, that person is trans." That isn't a joke, and it's lazy. I expect a little more nuance than that from Matt and Trey.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. The whole episode was a Nathan/Mimsy Loony Toons parody. Old jokes was kind of the theme. I would hope a five second joke in an episode about old jokes doesn't reverse an entire episode shedding light on an emerging group many Americans aren't familiar with. Transgender Dysphoria Blues I thought was the Trans highlight this years, but millions more Americans have seen that episode of South Park vs hearing the Against Me record.

The episode was meh. Although, the mother at the end acknowledging she's pretending not to understand her handicapped son in order to go on vacation was worth a laugh.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. So Southpark. Seriously the only thing that made me smile was the "Wacky Racers" bit. I mean DD and Mutly in action was so auwsome. Even the bit with the bathroom ( women/man thing ). Th way the snobby man was; ( the car dealership enterpeuner ) was all "Gay" ( Uptight ) like was also amusing. He is suppose to be rich and stuff but that is how "one" might come off. The cross gender bs, was funny. Which lead to them making an entirely new bathroom. I think that was a true story. I think the funniest thing was seeing Stan faint once he found out his Father was an Off writeron the go pop-star. Honestly the last ten years have so many things for SP to rack on. I guess that is why they keep things down to an minimum. Thing that bothers me is the game. I can't believe I could ahve dodged the entire Mr. Slave level. I guess I must be "Gay". That level was optional and you get an alternative ending as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    What's the difference between santa and a jew
    That is actually a good question.......................hmm they do not hold hands with the opposite gender if they are married. So I guess that is why Santa comes in the middle of the night so he will not have to shake hands with any female ( girl or women etc ). Santa also doe not wear threads from his waste-line. Santa brings you thinks that can both rust and mold. Santa does like the play the wait game with the rent. Of course how many people live in the north pole, under Santa management???

6. The difference is santa didnt do 9/11 you stupid.

You can't prove that.

8. If you think he did, the burden of proof falls on you.

9. I enjoyed the episode on free-to-play gaming.

10. It was great to see Satan again.