Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 8898100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1057

Thread: South Park

1. PC Principal & Sodosopa were both really great starting points to build off of last season that got a lot of people back into the show that might have lapsed.

The memberberries, trolling & election don't really resonate as much.

2. I've enjoyed the first two episodes of this season. Memberberries had me laughing pretty hard.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I see that a lot on tnl when series come back.
    I've watched two episodes. I've laughed several times during both. What the hell do you need in order to be entertained? Half of you still watch and rave about cartoons from the 80s and modern comic book movies/tv shows. The bar doesnt seem to be set all that high, to be honest. Yet there's always bitching. I'm just trying to understand why.
    I don't know? Member berries made me laugh, and still do, but the rest is meh.

I think last season was so good that I had higher expectations for this one.

4. I can get behind that.
    But not meeting expectations, to me, =/= "boring" and "not great."

Ssjn, drug high, then withdrawal.

People get back in and there is this rush of excitement. Then next season it takes more

Look at sonic 1 and 2.

2 is objectively better. But they are mostly seen as equal. It took a better game to give the same rush to fans.

7. gotta go fast!

Memberberries has so much potential. I really hope they use them to go meta with the show and turn the season into an episode of Regular Show. What makes Regular Show great is it starts of as a sitcom with mundane problems twenty-somethings faces, then those problems explode into a supernatural threat that ends up altering reality. SouthPark could do that.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Cartman gets some.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I loved the end.

10. This ep was better.
    Boo, Hiss.