Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: I Dream in "TNL"

1. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    That's when I woke up and decided I shouldn't spend all day posting on the boards.
    ........... good decision.

2. I gotta spend time on my rental anyways.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    ....... This is the cue for someone to merge their pictures together into some horrible beastly looking creature.
    Well, when I layered Mzo's face from his phone picture on top of a picture of Satuski... it came out still looking like Satsuki. I'm sure that says something about one of them, but I'm not sure what or which one.

4. So, last night I had a dream that cka and I were auto workers at Ford. I remember we talked a lot, but can't tell you about what. I always imagined he was some Indian dude, but in the dream he was a slightly stocky, blue collared, brown haired white guy with a three-day beard, and he liked to say 'shit' and 'ass' a lot and he hated the government. He also hated the sandwiches his wife made him. They were salty and too dry.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Salty, sounds like cka.

(just playing)
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life