Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: I Dream in "TNL"

1. I had a dream last night that my family moved to some distant planet and left me a house here.

I think I might have saw a computer there.

That's about as close as I've got.

2. You didn't get to enjoy using the computer? That's sad.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. There was a computer in my zombie dream. I checked online and nobody was on OoOoOOOoOo.

... But yeah, that's about the closest thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    One time I dreamed that me and Mzo went to E3. We got there, decided it was a massive waste of time and opted to eat Philly cheese steak pizza.

It was the most delicious dream ever.
    I think that came through the ivory gates... it sounds eerily like a prediction of the future.

Good thing I'm no longer going to E3. That pizza sounds fucking delicious, though.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. actually, once I dreamt that I was playing online scorched earth with everyone, and instead of talking text would appear, and everyone was their avatar with littles arms and legs.

It was really shit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    It was really shit.
    Shit or "the" shit?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. shit.

it was like being on TNL, but in a dream.

Very mudane compared to the usual madness of my dreams (not as "mad" as korians)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    It was the most delicious dream ever.
    Awesome, Mzo, you were the subject of Sl1p's most "delicious dream ever". Sounds simply effervescent.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

XD

tee hee
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. You giggle like a moist little bitch.

I like that.