Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Games for sale...(updated w/ more games and pics)

1. Games for sale...(updated w/ more games and pics)

Hello TNL,

It's been a long time but I've been lurking

Anyways, I have some games I'd look to unload. I'll be happy to combine shipping on multiple items if you are interested in more than one game. If you live outside of the U.S., please contact me first as shipping is most definitely higher and varies greatly on where you live. Here are the games:

SEGA SATURN
    X-Men vs Street Fighter w/o 4M Ram cart (CD, Jewelcase and manual are all mint and I even have the cardboard box in good shape. I'm just missing the original 4M ram cart which came packaged with it. The top flap of the cardboard box shows signs of wear but other than that, it's in fine shape) = $25

Metal Black (CD, Obi Strip, Jewelcase and manual are all mint) = $30

Cyberbots (CD, Jewelcase and manual are all mint, well case shows slight signs of wear but nothing worth noting) = $25

PLAYSTATION
    Oh No! (comes complete and mint with original case, manual, Obi Strip and mini-poster) = $30

PLAYSTATION 2
    Otostaz (comes complete and mint with original case and manual) = $20

Kingdom Of Scribbling (comes complete and mint with original case and manual) = $20

Low Rider (comes complete and mint with original case and manual) = $20

Space Channel 5 (comes complete and mint with original case and manual) = $10

Right now, I'm only interested in selling these games and I'd prefer Paypal for payment simply because it's safer for both parties. I will accept a money order or check from trusted TNLers that have a proven good history on these boards, however (check needs to clear before I send out anything). If you are interested in anything or have any questions, simply reply or PM me. Thanks for taking the time to look at this thread and hope there's something of interest to you.

Also, I've done previous business with both PaCrappa (I was the buyer) and UnDeadKing (I was the seller) with zero problems. They can vouch for me. I'm an honest seller you can feel confident about!

2. Check your Pms.

3. woah welcome back
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I'll only vouch for you if you sell me Space Fishermen!

Pa

5. I'm holding off X-men vs SF. (too broke)

The very least I could ask for is to have Castlevania Chronicals hold off for awhile till I get my situation resolved, but I guess that's a bit of a stretch. Bummer the Ebay prices are jacked up on it.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. Yep, Mr Furious definitely gets a thumbs up from me. Great seller!

Mr Furious,
    Good luck with the sale! I hope all is well.

7. Quote Originally Posted by x2y
    Check your Pms.
    Gotcha! Check yours

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    woah welcome back
    Good to hear from ya, Shin Johnpv. I hope TNL and life are treating you well.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa
    I'll only vouch for you if you sell me Space Fishermen!

Pa
    Zing!

Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I'm holding off X-men vs SF. (too broke)

The very least I could ask for is to have Castlevania Chronicals hold off for awhile till I get my situation resolved, but I guess that's a bit of a stretch. Bummer the Ebay prices are jacked up on it.
    No worries. I haven't had any buyers for CC yet so depending on how long you want me to hold it..... PM me and we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadKing
    Yep, Mr Furious definitely gets a thumbs up from me. Great seller!

Mr Furious,
    Good luck with the sale! I hope all is well.
    Thank you kind sir and all's doing well enough I suppose. No complaints.

8. List has been updated (items deleted that have been sold). Thank you to all interested parties.

9. Big thumps up. Games look great!