Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gigantic SNES Sale NTSC/PAL

1. On ebay.com or ebay.co.uk? Remember that you're selling to 99% Americans here at TNL.

What you need to do is go to ebay.com, find the video game section, and search for a game. When the results pop up, look to the left for a link that says "completed auctions". Click it, find what sold (any item with at least 1 bid), and take the average $ amount. Subtract a few bucks (this is TNL, not ebay), and there's your asking price.

2. Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFlareX
    On ebay.com or ebay.co.uk? Remember that you're selling to 99% Americans here at TNL.

What you need to do is go to ebay.com, find the video game section, and search for a game. When the results pop up, look to the left for a link that says "completed auctions". Click it, find what sold (any item with at least 1 bid), and take the average $ amount. Subtract a few bucks (this is TNL, not ebay), and there's your asking price.

That's more or less what I do, normally anyway. I try to price my stuff below eBay by a considerable amount since I just need to get my stuff out fast.

If you want to rip people off and make a big profit, this probably isn't the best place.