Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offical TNL Magazine-Strategy Guide Trade/Sale thread!

Offical TNL Magazine-Strategy Guide Trade/Sale thread!

Sorry about not creating this thread earlier. Anyways for those of us who have old Magazines/Strat guides that get no love this can be the thread to trade and or sell. It's better than trashing them which sometimes has to happen.

I'm thinking old Gaming Mags, PC, Anime, Wizard, Toyfare, Wrestling,Fangoria, heck even old Rolling Stone, Tv Guides, Maxim, etc assuming there's any interest and it is cool with Mods, Strategy guides for games would be great too.

Maybe we could have a simple grading scale to avoid any confusion? Mint, Near Mint, Worn, etc it's up to you?

Another idea would be to include in your sale trade/thread a "Want List" so people can see if Somoene has what they want.

My only concern which maybe someone could address is the shipping costs, a few mags would probally not be too pricey
    but I know mags are heavy so I'm not sure if there is a flat rate or a better method to ship larger amounts of Mags?

So let's give this a try, suggestions and comments are welcome.

Post your lists, mine will be coming in the near future, but I wanted to get the ball rolling.

Go!

2. Depending on their thickness, 3-4 mags will automatically be upgraded to priority mail due to their weight. I sent guides for Breath of Fire 3, Vandal Hearts 2, and Wild Arms in my last trade on GTZ. It cost me $12.50 to ship them, without delcon or insurance.

3. I've got some strat guides and game mags I wouldn't mind getting rid off, especailly for Fangoria, Rue Morgue, or Shock Cinema back issues.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

4. I'm always on the lookout for issues of MAD I don't have.

5. I have something like 100 old Famistu/DC/etc's if anyone is interested.

If so, I can pull them out and make a listing.

6. This idea didn't go very far.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

7. I have about 60 some odd issues of Wizard I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Reading old comic book news isn't appealing to me. I also have alot of GMRs, Game Informers, and a few issues of EGM I don't want anymore.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Maybe it'll be easier if people request stuff...

Gimme all the Versus guides my poor eyes can stand! I need the Pokémon ones, if anyone has 'em.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. I'd be interested in any back issues of Game Fan, Gamer's Republic, Game Players, or Videogames & Compuer Entertainment. My last move was a bit...unexpected, so I had to leave my old mags.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Gimme all the Versus guides my poor eyes can stand! I need the Pokémon ones, if anyone has 'em.
    I have the red-yellow-blue one for sale or trade. It's practically mint and even has the poster!

I'm looking for:

- MAD Magazine from before 2003
    - Old Game Fans
    - Turbo Play
    - EGMs from before May 2002
    - Mega Play