Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offical TNL Magazine-Strategy Guide Trade/Sale thread!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Gimme all the Versus guides my poor eyes can stand! I need the Pokémon ones, if anyone has 'em.
    It's not a Versus guide but I've got this one... right here

The dude never paid for it and never got in contact with me so it's all yours if you want it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. I need old Gamepros from about the first 2 or 3 years.

I'm an endless source of Pennied out Strat Guides and back issues of Maxim.

I also want old Gamefans/Next Gens but I doubt anyone wants to give them up.

Anyone got the Versus Guide for Shenmue? Or a guide for Tekken 1? Or any StreetFighter strat guides? Or the Tekken 3 arcade guide?

3. I need EARLY issues of PSM...I think I have a few of 1-15, but not most of them if anyone has them, let me know, i'd like to get them so i have them all...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    I need old Gamepros from about the first 2 or 3 years.

I'm an endless source of Pennied out Strat Guides and back issues of Maxim.

I also want old Gamefans/Next Gens but I doubt anyone wants to give them up.

Anyone got the Versus Guide for Shenmue? Or a guide for Tekken 1? Or any StreetFighter strat guides? Or the Tekken 3 arcade guide?
    I dunno if I still have them but I'd be willing to part with my Next Gens. Any particular issues you're looking for? I'll check and see if I have them as well as what the conditions are, they may be rather beat up.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

5. I've got a couple Viewtiful Joe and Onimusha 2 guides to spare.

Any takers?
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

6. Trade or sell?