Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Xbox price drop on the 30th.

1. Yeah, but the headset is $30, which is kind of high given that you'll get one with the XbL kit (if you buy it), and will really only get two months of use out of it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Fuck that noise. I guess I'll just go chatless for 2 months until I buy a kit. Thanks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SXA
    Fuck that noise. I guess I'll just go chatless for 2 months until I buy a kit. Thanks.
    Get ready to be booted a whole hell of a lot. Most people kick no-mics on site.

Best start hosting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Get ready to be booted a whole hell of a lot. Most people kick no-mics on site.
    That's some gay shit right there.

Now I'm forced into chatting with a bunch of whiny bitches.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    My opinion of the worth of the mod and the worth of XBL is that it is a sound investment to buy two Xboxes. One modded for all the other kinds of fun and one for XBL. This price drop should make that more reasonable too. Just think of it as paying what those of us who got ours at launch did.
    I'm trying out a boot-disc method meself. It requires me to boot up 007: Agent under Fire to get into EvoX, but it works like a champ. Since I'm technically only putting files on my hard drive, I'm not really doing anything to the box that MS will care about (I hope). I'm just using some of the save game space to store a Genesis and Atari emu. We'll see if MS locks me out or not once I get some time to really play on Live again. Hopefully they're not scanning the contents of the drives, just the size. If they start scanning the contents, I'll move the data into a save game folder. I must say, it's nice to be able to play a Genesis game w/o pulling the system out, blowing on a cartridge and finding a co-ax connection. That, and being able to save anytime, anywhere with a save state.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

6. I was hoping the bump was for another drop. I'll pick one up for MAME when they hit $99. It would be a bigger concern of mine if I didn't already have a MAME cab.

7. hey SXA ... get Rainbow Six with the headset ... that headset is better than the MS one. The RS3 headset has volume control and a better ear set. And its an adustable mic.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.