Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield

1. The Shield

I just noticed that we seem to be lacking an official thread for the finest Cop Drama to ever be on television. So is anyone else here watching Season 3? So far the first three episodes have been great, and the Decoy squad and Claudette should cause a great deal of trouble in the coming weeks. Plus I'm eagerly anticipating what will happened when some of those marked bills hit the streets.

So any other fans of the show here? Let us discuss the greatness.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I only say the season finale of them staring in disgust at all the money they stole from theives. It was awesome though. I want the DVDs. They just don't factor in to my budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I got hooked on the show after a buddy of mine made me watch the first few episodes on the DVD... the next day I went out and bought the DVD set. The show just has so many great characters in it... it's amazing.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I agree. It's the best cop show I've ever seen. And I hate cop/court room dramas.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. It's by far my favourite show on TV right now. I have the first 2 seasons on dvd....still waiting to see the third season on TV
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

6. I dont' even know when it comes on up in Canada anymore. It used to be Sunday at 10 but it was recently changed. I've gotta do some research.

7. Tuesday's at 9:00 and 10:00 on FX in the US... then it reairs repeatedly throughout the week, since FX doesn't have shit for programming.

8. I found it. I looked it up after that post and it's on Sundays at 8:00 here. That's not too bad because the Simpsons have been so poor lately.

9. This weeks episode was wild. The last few minutes... wow.

10. Man, I love this show. Easily the best thing on television these days, perhaps ever. I just scored both seasons on DVD about a week ago, so I've been going through them all over again these past few days.

Sucks that the seasons are so damn short, though.