Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heya..I'm selling some MORE stuff. Prices Dropped..again!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    I claim R-Type for the Master System. If the guy does not come though I would like that Thunder Blade too. I will paypal. I also hate the PM system here so please email me if this is a problem.

mwmson @ hotmail.com (take out the spaces between @)

-Regards
    The R-Type is yours alright but the Thunder Blade may be a bit of trouble since it's stuck in the box. Eh oh well. If nothing turns up from that other guy I'll consider it.

2. Ok, R-Type alone is cool. Just email me with a pre-recipt so that I know I am getting origianl stuff (sorry nothing to offend you), and shiping price. I will paypal asap after that email.

-Regards

3. Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Ok, R-Type alone is cool. Just email me with a pre-recipt so that I know I am getting origianl stuff (sorry nothing to offend you), and shiping price. I will paypal asap after that email.

-Regards
    No offense but I have no idea what a pre-receipt is. But hey I could take a picture of the game if you like(The box isn't exactly 100%, one corner of it is flaking a bit where the plastic has been removed by age. The box still has the little tab that can hang on posts strangely enough).

Speaking of pics.

http://www.geocities.com/pepsimanhatesyou/roompix.html

Oh and whoops better edit the first. Okay and done..More stuff has been sold.

EDIT: Anyone know how to delete pms? My box is actually full right now so....

4. Just something saying:

R-Type (SMS) w/box ORIGINAL: $5
    Shipping: $3.50 (or what ever it is)

Please pay to paypal acount: PepsimanVsJoe@hotmail.com

Would be great then I will get it to you asap. Sorry about the wasting of space on this, but I guess that this gives you a free bump.

-Regards

5. PepsimanvsJoe,
    See the checkboxes next to the PMs? Check the ones you want to delete and go down to the "Selected Messages" pull down box. Select delete. Ta da.

Shapermc,
    I just did a deal with PepsimanvsJoe and everything arrived on time. you don't have anything to worry about.

6. Tell you what Shaper..I can do you one better.
    http://www.geocities.com/pepsimanhatesyou/room6.jpg
    Rather than fool around with receipts(Is some words on a piece of email really that useful? Or that trustworthy? I know this is just incase I actually send a bootleg but would you seriously think I'd do something like that?) I took a picture.

As you can see that's my username next to the actual R-Type SMS box. And if you look at the bottom you see....my finger! Any more proof?

I'm not trying to be confrontational about it but I've done a sale here before and had no complaints and (thank you) Lordmrw has already recieved the stuff I sent out to him what? two days ago?(Ignoring the rather cruddy looking box for a sec..oops)

Anyway it's cool though. You have your proof so we can get back to business.

-Type (SMS) w/box ORIGINAL: $5
    Shipping: $4.00
    Please pay to paypal acount: PepsimanVsJoe@hotmail.com

Thank you.

7. Sorry for being a dork about this, I have been burned as a buyer too many times. I am sure this is understandable. Payment sent!

-Regards

8. I never heard from you after I sent you that PM.
    I just happened through this thread again, and see that you put the stuff on hold for me.
    tell me what you want for shipping, and I'll paypal you asap. Thanks.

9. Oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerks
    I never heard from you after I sent you that PM.
    I just happened through this thread again, and see that you put the stuff on hold for me.
    tell me what you want for shipping, and I'll paypal you asap. Thanks.
    Sorry about that. Let's see those two items make $6.
    I'll ship it for say...$4 so $10 for all.

And for those doing money orders and whatnot I'll just put this here.

Gabriel Jones
    2650 Ellen Ave.
    Kissimmee, FL 34744

Sorry about not responding to the pms soon enough but I have been pretty busy. For those that have already paid(and those that pay through the weekend) I'll have everything shipped out on monday. Again my apologies.

10. paypal has been made.