Thread: Big Trouble In Little China

Big Trouble In Little China

Anyone love this Film as much as I do? I bet I have watched it 10-15 times amazing wild stunts and fight scenes. Kurt Russel was good. Plus the infamous scene near the end everyone remembers.

Your Thoughts on Big Trouble In Little China?

Korian

2. dude, are you kidding me, this is like, probably one of my top five or ten favorite movies EVER! It's not just the perfect cast, it's everything! The AWESOME sets and action, the wonderful music and just the whole atmosphere of it and how everything looks. I love the whole dark and stormy night feel throughout. It's just a wonderful film. Man Korian, you really seem to know you're movies!

3. Chalk this up as one of the DVDs I have to buy, if it actually exists. The one character in the movie everyone I know remembers is the guy that shot the lightning out of his hands. Take a wild guess why.

Originally posted by Lordmrw
    Chalk this up as one of the DVDs I have to buy, if it actually exists. The one character in the movie everyone I know remembers is the guy that shot the lightning out of his hands. Take a wild guess why.
    Lordmrw the DVD exists with an alternative ending and tons of extras I have yet to get it though.

Korian

5. the thing i remember most about this movie were the 'raiden' hats that the villains wore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Big Trouble in Little China is a classic as far as I'm concerned. Great movie.

I should pick up that DVD you mentioned, I've never seen the alternate ending.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

7. This is one of my favorite movies ever. Critics generally hate it, but anyone who has actually sat through the movie knows that it is top-notch.

The DVD is excellent. It has a nice commentary track with Kurt Russell and John Carpenter and runs in both widescreen and fullscreen (I think). Highly recommended.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Big Trouble in Little China is one of the my favorite films too. Years bafore the current Hollywood HK craze, that movie presented Asian fantasy with flying sword fights, action, humor and magic. John Carpenter and Kurt Russel did excellent job. Russel both heroic and hillarious as Jack Burton, action is fun, I loved those Element fighters, and sfx are good for that time.

The Duel of Egg Shen and Lo Pan is great. Them using their fingers to fire magic, like playing controllers are great

Here is the link to trailer of it. Watch it and remember

http://www.movie-list.net/classics/b...ttle-china.mov

I still need to pick up the Special Ed DVD of it too. This one of the film, that you need to have in your dvd collection