Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Kim Possible

if it hasn't been posted yet

http://www.sothefinale.blogspot.com/

2. As posted on RonStoppable.net's boards - Bob Schooley and Mark McCorkle have moved into their new offices at.... Nickelodeon! Kurt Swendon, the writer of a bunch of series classics (including Oh no, Yono!) is now doing work for Playhouse Disney, and Steve Loter is working on a new pilot. Christy Romano will continue to act in B-movies, and Will Friedle's got voice acting to fall back on.

Steve Loter updated RS.net today with this news. -
    Hi everyone-

Well, we are in our final few days of working on KP, so I felt it was time to let some cats out of the bag-

CAT #1 (Orange tabby with scratching issues)
    -My next immediate job will be for Nickelodeon. Details on what is will be revealed in the near future.
    Here's some important facts- I am not working on Mark and Bob's project at Nick. It is a completely different project and we are not bringing KP with us. Most importantly, before any unfounded rumors start, Nickelodeon is not picking up KP.

CAT #2 (Calico with a bad disposition)
    -I have arranged with Grandpa RD to pick up KP stuff from my personal collection to distribute among fans. There is some great stuff, some over-sized stuff,
    some items that people have mentioned they have always wanted and stuff they did not know even existed. There is no original art. I do not know how Grandpa RD is going to get this stuff to fans, but I do have some ground rules I hope everyone will follow-

1- No money should exchange hands for these items. These are meant as gifts and are not to be used for profit. No ebay.
    2- Please do not hassle Grandpa RD. He has not even seen these items yet and he needs to figure out a game plan. I suggest that all recipients pay for shipping costs.

This is being done as a special gift to you, the KP fans that got a 4th season. I figured everyone would love to own a 'piece' of the KP world.

There will be the final blog update at the end of the week.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 10 Jul 2007 at 06:34 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

season 1 is out on dvd....in the uk?

http://mydeadsoul666.deviantart.com/...HANKS-79342143

4. It's only available in Germany, but people outside of Germany are getting it thanks to web retailers.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan