Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 791011

Thread: Absolutely insane Ikaruga video

1. Even better. Point is, at least one person in this thread knows what he's talking about (hint: not Shidoshi).

2. About the Pop n' thing....

I've never played Pop n'. I have played a hell of a lot of Beatmania IIDX, and I've played a hell of alot of Ikaruga. I am at least 100 years away from being a master of either, but I have respectable skills that get some "holy shit"s from non-gamers or newbies who watch. IIDX is alot like Pop n'.

If you've never played IIDX trust me, you have no idea how hard it is. You can't even begin to comprehend it. It is so hard that I feel totally confident in saying that mastery of Pop n' Music is harder than mastery of Ikaruga, even though I've mastered neither IIDX nor Ikaruga and never played Pop n'. Sounds rediculous, I know.... But until you play a really hard Bemani game, you just have no idea.

As an extra side note, Bemani games are generally exercises in reflexes, timing, and sight reading more than memorization. Your skills transfer right over to a song you've never seen nor heard before.

Not to say that video wasn't 100% amazing. My jaw is still on the floor.

3. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    By nature of physical movement alone, Pop'n requires far more effort, hand movement, and quick reflexes. With one hand on a joystick and the other in one position hitting buttons, you have far less physical movement to worry about, and more ability to put effort into game concentration.
    Both are cerebral. Your point is moot. Moot I tell you.

Valgar OWNS you!
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Damian79
    So none of you guys ever tried playing two games at once in the arcades or even at home?
    No. Playing Cookies and Cream on the PS2 is bad enough.

5. if House of the Dead 2 (using both guns at once) counts, then yes.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

6. Anyone know where I can download these videos? They're not up anymore and I accidentally deleted the ones that I had (d'oh!).
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

7. Oh, also, does anyone have Mode7's Mars Matrix videos? I think there was more than one.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

8. Movie

Thawing the file (development), playback is not possible, the file being huge, case trouble occurs, hearing in the friend around, each one please solve e.g., you cannot drop well.

It returns to title

Ikaruga - Ikaruga -

It is something which is called generally known double play. Windows Media Player 9 or more isnecessary.
    It meaning that file size is large, aiming for the time when it is thought, that it has been less crowded making use of the DL support software and the like, DL please do.

• NORMAL chapter 3 rev.2
      Download end

• NORMAL chapter 5 rev.2
      Download end
      * As for correct answer when the air faces even,
    * Lightweight edition, there is no release schedule of the labor assistant attachment.

--------------

I guess the video is down? Need link to video.

9. www.ikaruga.co.uk

Never seen this thread till today, damn that Slip guy is an asshole.
    Last edited by NoboruWataya; 27 Dec 2004 at 02:04 AM.
    I knew he was a commie, cause he didn't drink [duff] beer.