Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely insane Ikaruga video

1. I bet you can't even play it one player, let alone two.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Says the man proudly displaying another game based around memorization mechanics.
    I knew that someone who had no idea what they were talking about would make a response as ignorant as this. This person memorized an entire game inside and out to do some stupid video. I can barely remember the names of the songs I play in PNM, and I play on random anyways. I win.

Man does nothing impress you or are you so jaded now that you've won at the internet?
    No.

This impresses me.

Someone memorizing every single pixel of an over rated shooter, then displaying his lack of life on the internet does not impress me. So like I said, whoopie, another person memorized Ikaruga.

I bet you can't even play it one player, let alone two.
    Considering I came within one life of one crediting it when the game was new and I had no idea what Mars Matrix was, I could give a shit less what you think I can and can not do.
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten
    Man does nothing impress you or are you so jaded now that you've won at the internet?
    its a reocurring theme that runs rampant on this board like syphillis. it makes him feel better about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Someone memorizing every single pixel of an over rated shooter, then displaying his lack of life on the internet does not impress me. So like I said, whoopie, another person memorized Ikaruga.
    "lack of life", as you sit here arguing on a message board. hehe.

4. "Considering I came within one life of one crediting it when the game was new"

One-crediting this game is MUCH easier than actually getting POINTS.

First, one-credit this thing. Then, get a perfect chaining of level 1. Then play it one-player using one hand. Then use one hand for each player.

You could try your whole life at doing something this cool and still fail.

5. "lack of life", as you sit here arguing on a message board. hehe.
    Welcome to the club. I get to drive the float.

One-crediting this game is MUCH easier than actually getting POINTS.
    Oh sorry. I forgot I have to max chain the entire game with 2 players by myself, blindfolded, looking at the game through a mirror all while solving the ECCp-109 Challenge by hand.

And thats just to get a hand job from TNL. God only knows what you need for blow.
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    I knew that someone who had no idea what they were talking about would make a response as ignorant as this. This person memorized an entire game inside and out to do some stupid video. I can barely remember the names of the songs I play in PNM, and I play on random anyways. I win.
    I knew someone who had no idea what they were talking about would make a response as ignorant as this. There was a time when you acted so 1337 because a person memorized Pop N' Music to make some stupid video. I can barely remember the stages in Ikaruga and play with chaining. I win. I'd also like to congratulate you on successfully owning yourself.
    Someone memorizing every single pixel of an over rated shooter, then displaying his lack of life on the internet does not impress me.
    Says the man who whines when people talk about something he likes. It's not like you haven't displayed an amazing collection of no life on these boards, stop trying to act like you're so special.
    Considering I came within one life of one crediting it when the game was new and I had no idea what Mars Matrix was, I could give a shit less what you think I can and can not do.
    First, what does Mars Matrix have to do with this? Second, if you care less then why are you trying to brag and make yourself seem so good?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Welcome to the club. I get to drive the float.
    bullshit. i ride shotgun on no float!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Oh sorry. I forgot I have to max chain the entire game with 2 players by myself, blindfolded, looking at the game through a mirror all while solving the ECCp-109 Challenge by hand.
    If all you care about is completion then why do you play arcade games, considering that's the entire point of all non-fighting arcade games is score? Or does making things up to try and make it seem like the point of a game is worthless make you feel special?

9. None of your post makes any sense. I'm sorry that you're all angsty over me because I rule so much but it's really not my problem. So I'll just go for the part that is somewhat intelligible-

First, what does Mars Matrix have to do with this? Second, if you care less then why are you trying to brag and make yourself seem so good?
    1. Mars Matrix shits all over Ikaruga in terms of difficulty.
    2. That wasn't bragging. If you consider "coming within a life of one-crediting" a game bragging then you must have low standards for the world and now I understand why you're so IMABOUTTOBREAK over my posts in this thread.

PS: I just owned myself for real. Want to point that out now, where it actually makes sense and you don't have to make stuff up?

If all you care about is completion then why do you play arcade games, considering that's the entire point of all non-fighting arcade games is score?
    I forgot. This is TNL, where nobody plays games for fun but instead play them for "I am the supreme uberdork" rights.

PPS: The ECCp-109 Challenge is real so stoofoo.
    Play Guitar Hero //

10. "And thats just to get a hand job from TNL. God only knows what you need for blow."

Do you want us to congratulate you for something? You put something up that is this cool and when someone trashes you, I'll defend you. I one-credited Gun-nac and I demand that people give me props for such an amazing feat.

"1. Mars Matrix shits all over Ikaruga in terms of difficulty."

Which still says nothing about the difficulty of what was accomplished in the video.