Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely insane Ikaruga video

1. Someone memorizing every single pixel of an over rated shooter, then displaying his lack of life on the internet does not impress me. So like I said, whoopie, another person memorized Ikaruga.
    I find this statement offensive to my lifestyle, moral standards and choice of role-model. You could die right now without making the world a noticeably poorer place.

The B-shot does a fair bit of damage in ESPRa.de, by the way. And I should know, it being my idea and all.

P.S. You could never in a million years do what's accomplished in those videos.

P.P.S. You suck at Mars Matrix.

2. P.S. You could never in a million years do what's accomplished in those videos.

P.P.S. You suck at Mars Matrix.
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. Quote Originally Posted by BoBVila
    I think Pop'n Music is junk. That said, it's very possible for someone to do something with it that amazes me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BoBVila
    I think Pop'n Music is junk for fags who try to act cool on a message board
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. I find this statement offensive to my lifestyle, moral standards and choice of role-model. You could die right now without making the world a noticeably poorer place.

Or I will cry. Take your pick, I am low on tissues I warn you. Please do not make fun of my game
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. This thread was given a lethal injection of "the gay", how tragic, as it was rolling along quite nicely too.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. You aren't helping matters.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mode7
    You aren't helping matters.
    You used to post on GameFAQ's back in the day, didn't you?

On the Dreamcast board?
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

9. At this point, Jesus couldn't save this thread.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. Slip, keep your shit out of this thread. Everyone else stop encouraging him. I'm deleting any more of this nonsense, so don't bother complaining later.