Thread: Bomberman Jetters for GC

Bomberman Jetters for GC

Just picked up a copy of Bomberman Jetters at BB for $15 using a gift card coupon on the game which is now priced $19.99.

2. jetters? what were they thinking. i really thought the name would change for an american release.

anyway, i completely ignored this game until now. how does the multiplayer mode compare to generations (and previous bomberman games)? is it faster/slower? are there dinosaurs? how's the artstyle? question?

3. It's based on the anime.
    I saw a couple episodes of it. Not bad, really, but what the fuck's with that bird guy?

This is so mine. Like, yeah.

4. As long as the local BB has one of these on Sat., I'm snatching it up at such a low price.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    jetters? what were they thinking. i really thought the name would change for an american release.

anyway, i completely ignored this game until now. how does the multiplayer mode compare to generations (and previous bomberman games)? is it faster/slower? are there dinosaurs? how's the artstyle? question?
    I haven't had a chance to play multiplayer yet, so I can't answer about it. I hope it's as good as Bomberman Online for DC and Generations on GC.

The art style is the best yet! Very clean, and very bright. And the enemies are quite cute. There are anime cutscenes of very high quality. Haven't played enough of the single player to know if the game is interjected with them yet, but the opening movie was sweet.

There are charabombs so you get to ride animals in certain circumstances. Don't know if they are part of the multiplayer tho as stated above. Also, you get to switch between Max and Bomberman, but I don't know what good it does yet, tho Max has a certain special attack that Bomberman doesn't...

Anyways, $15, pick it up!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    As long as the local BB has one of these on Sat., I'm snatching it up at such a low price.
    There was one left two weeks ago.

Anyway, the multiplayer is fun but the single player makes me yearn for death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

7. Ah, well, the multiplayer does me very little good, so if the single player is shit, then I'll pass on this for the time being.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Why couldn't this come out for Xbox w/multiplayer online?