Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amy Henning leaves Crystal Dynamics

1. Amy Henning leaves Crystal Dynamics

I can't really find any info anywhere else about it, but the newest issue of GI states that Amy is the newest member of Naughty Dog. I can't believe it. Legacy of Kain is my favorite series ever and she IS the brains behind it. This is truly sad news for any LoK fan. Does anyone have any info? I know there are a lot of LoK haters out there and no one cares if you're happy about no more LoK.

2. Man, this news sucks. Just when the series was taking off, she goes and pulls a Blackley.

Naughty-Dog?! WTF?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

3. I know, it really does suck. And could she have picked a place more shitty than Naughty Dog? The only thing they do is Jak and Daxter. Hardly a place where here talent will shine.

4. She left a few months back, and after talking to her I have renewed hope for Jak3. She agreed with me on all the things that seriously needed fixing in Jak II...
    shane_

5. Quote Originally Posted by thray-walsh
    She left a few months back, and after talking to her I have renewed hope for Jak3. She agreed with me on all the things that seriously needed fixing in Jak II...
    Did she say why she left?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nigel
    Did she say why she left?
    I hope it wasn't to fix Jak II.
    Hell, "'Cause I felt like it," would be better than that.

...though... if it makes the third game more like the first, it just might be worth it. I'm just hoping it's not another Kiddie GTA game.

7. That fucking sucks so much!

Oh well, from I what I gather, she's given all her design plans and what have you to the current team and they will continue on with her story. I just hope the next game doesn't end up becoming another Blood Omen 2 fiasco.

8. There still is a Crystal Dynamics for her to leave? Where have I been? I thought that company was long gone...

9. Well there goes the Kain series.

Ah well... now I have hopes for Jak III which I did not have after Jak II.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. so jak will be a vampire in the next game?